Sunday, May 2, 2021

Caladenia Shawl MKAL - Clue Four Done

 

I finished clue four late yesterday afternoon and grabbed a quick, not so good, scrunched up photo.  I got a better photo as I was working row three of the last C1 section and switching to a needle with a longer cable.

I even started on clue five last night.  There was a bit of a to-do in the forum as there was a disconnect between the set up rows and the chart so the decreases were not lining up correctly on the second half of the shawl.  I got mine lined up but decided to rip back this morning as the lace section was not continuing the spine and I decided it would look better (and maybe block out better) if I did continue the spine.  So I put in an afterthought life line in the first row of my C3 and ripped back.

Pattern:  Caladenia Shawl MKAL by Ambah O’Brien 
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment