Sunday, December 1, 2019

Linger Later Brioche Cowl - Finished!

I've been wanting to try out Brioche for a while now and this afternoon I finally did.  The yarn is from the Space Cadet Space Monsters club, a yarn club that features heavier weight yarns.  I don't usually knit with the heavier weight yarns, but decided I wanted to stretch myself some so I joined.  This was the August 2019 yarn, Linger and Later.  One was the club shipment and the other was the complementary colorway that they dyed to go with it.  I ordered the complementary color right away, but then they sat in my stash while I tried to figure out what to make with them.  I knew that I wanted a cowl, and I wanted something that would show case the yarn.  This afternoon I finally realized that a Brioche cowl would be perfect.  I searched Ravelry for a simple Brioche Cowl and found this.  Super easy, super fast, very addicting.  Here is the other side.  I love that Brioche is completely reversible.

Pattern:  Beginners Brioche Cowl by Lavanya Patricella
Yarn:  SpaceCadet Elara
Needle:  US 9 (5.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment