Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Watermelon Shrug - One Side Done

I finished up one side of my Watermelon Shrug last night.  When I got to the last color stripe I continued working garter rows until I ran out of the light pink and then worked short rows with the remaining colors, working from the center out, until I ran them out as well.  I had to finish the row with a stretch of green from the self-striping skein.

I've already picked up the stitches for the other side, and also ordered another set of the Watermelon, and two sets of the Charivari to make more shrugs.  This one will be a gift, and so will one of the Charivari shrugs.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra by Louise Robert modified to be a shrug
Yarn:  Bis-sock by Biscotte & Cie
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm) & US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment