Thursday, January 12, 2017

Liquid Gold Sinua - Fit Check

I finished up the second sleeve this past Saturday so I started working on the body again.  I started with the leftovers from the upper body and finished up the remains of that skein last night, so I took advantage of the situation to put half the stitches on a second needle and check the fit.  The pattern does not have any body shaping, but I started adding increases at the waist.  I'm working the increases every 10 rows because it is easy to remember and gives a reasonable spacing for the increases.  I haven't decided how long I'm going to make the body.  I just started my last full skein, and I have two leftover balls from the sleeves.  The pattern also calls for ribbed edging, but I'm going to skip the ribbing and work another I-cord bind off.  And the fit is perfect.

Pattern:  Sinua by Susanna IC
Yarn:  madelinetosh DK in Liquid Gold
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment