I finished up the second sleeve this past Saturday so I started working on the body again. I started with the leftovers from the upper body and finished up the remains of that skein last night, so I took advantage of the situation to put half the stitches on a second needle and check the fit. The pattern does not have any body shaping, but I started adding increases at the waist. I'm working the increases every 10 rows because it is easy to remember and gives a reasonable spacing for the increases. I haven't decided how long I'm going to make the body. I just started my last full skein, and I have two leftover balls from the sleeves. The pattern also calls for ribbed edging, but I'm going to skip the ribbing and work another I-cord bind off. And the fit is perfect.
Pattern: Sinua by Susanna IC
Yarn: madelinetosh DK in Liquid Gold
Needle: US 6 (4 mm)