I finished this up on this past Monday, but haven't been able to get a decent picture in natural light until today. I found errors on rows 75 and 77 and ended up recharting that section of the pattern through to the end, and in the process also expanded the pattern to use all of my yarn. I didn't quite make it through all of my expanded charts - I ended up jumping to the last 6 rows part way through my expansion, but it all came out fine. I debated wet blocking because I knew that it would really change the drape and the loft of the finished fabric. I tried it on before I blocked it and it was a fair bit smaller - the opening for the neck narrower and it stood up. I like things with a little more drape so I went ahead and dunked it and then just laid it out on the blocking board, moving it to the sweater drying rack (with the open mesh to speed drying) the next day. I like the way it opens up the lace, and the cables are still there, just not quite as pronounced. I couldn't resist a quick picture of it laid out on our freshly fallen snow - the first snowfall of the season.
It really shows off the lovely colors.
Pattern: Lion's Mane Cowl by Amy Loberg
Yarn: The Unique Sheep Sushi Socks in Sunny Side Up
Needle: US 5 (3.75 mm), US 6 (4.0 mm), US 7 (4.5 mm)