Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dreamy Adalia - One Skein Done (Almost)

I am almost through my first skein, and I have completed one repeat of the front charts.  I am using the KC Design version of the pattern now.  Once I got used to it I like it.  I am glad that I have an iPad Pro, with the size of the back charts I need the real estate.  I did find a glitch in my pattern size.  The Left Front Chart didn't go to the proper row when I got to the end.  I compared the set up with the set up for the Right Chart and discovered that the Smart Counters weren't quite set up right - the number of repeats was zero instead of 99.  Once I fixed that everything worked fine.

It is so hard to get good photos in natural light this time of year so I've set up down in my studio, which has daylight spectrum LED light bulbs.  I hung a back drop up on the book shelf so I wouldn't have the random colors and shapes in the background.

Pattern:  Adalia by Jennifer Wood
Yarn:  Spirit Trail Fiberworks Verdande in Daydream
Needles:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment