Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peacock Feathers - One row of diamonds done!

I think modular knitting may be the knitting equivalent of junk food - you can't knit just one module.  I've had a migraine this weekend so needed mindless knitting and this certainly filled the bill.  It is also a bit addicting.  Each diamond knits up quickly and before you know it you're picking up stitches for the next one, and the next one and then you're done with the row.  I love the color play and the yarn is a real pleasure to work with.  I do need to get back to my test knit, though, and my head is feeling a bit better this morning, so I should probably get back to that now.


Pattern:  Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-Sock in Peacock Feathers
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment