Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Karamagara - Chart 2 Done!

I finished up Sun on my Shoulders Sunday (beauty shots to come soon), so I picked this project back up.  The last time I worked on this was back in October.  It didn't take me long to blast through the rest of the repeats of Chart 2.  My yarn usage has been pretty much right on target and I've been using up each skein and then doing a direct switch to the next - just join and go.  I'm now ready to start the final charts, and figure out where I want to put my beads.  The recommended placement is in the yarn over columns, but I think I will put them over the center double decreases instead.

Pattern: Karamagara Shawl by Chrissy Prange
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Mermaid Bouquet
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment