Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Peacock Feathers - Two rows of diamonds done!

I've been working on this when I don't feel up to working on my latest test knit - lace requiring a bit more attention and not to be worked when one is tired.  It is so easy to pick up and put down, although I did have to reknit one diamond because I knit it in the wrong spot - it was coming off of one of the just knit diamonds and the diamond just below it so it was sort of going sideways.  Fortunately modular knitting is easy to rip back.  I do love the colors, especially against the weathered boards of our deck.  I ordered two skeins of another colorway to knit a second shawl.  I think they will be fun to wear when I want a splash of color.

Pattern:  Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-Sock in Peacock Feathers
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment