Saturday, April 23, 2016

MagicWaves Triangle - First Chart & One Repeat of Chart 2

I wanted to have a project that uses The Unique Sheep yarn to work on at the Retreat, so I pulled this kit off of my yarn tree and set it up before I left.
All of those plastic bags contain Earthfaire kits, most of them using Unique Sheep yarns.  I finished up Chart 1 while at the retreat and snapped a quick picture of it pinned out on the bed.  I then finished the first repeat of Chart 2 at the Tennessee house, but didn't get a chance to take a photo until this morning.
This is a cool pattern because the lace motif repeats itself and you can stop at any row, which means that you can use up all of your yarn.

Pattern:  MagicWaves Triangle by Kieran Foley & Nim Teasdale
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Snow Glint
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment