Monday, May 25, 2015

Camelia Tee - Finished!

After finishing up Chart 4 on Galadriel's Mirror I really didn't have the brain power to start Chart 5 so I picked this back up and finished it off.  Some mindless knitting was exactly what I needed.  I still have 8 grams left of the first skein, so I could have done a couple of more rows, but I liked the length and I didn't want to be sweating out the bind off.  This took 700 yards, or 161 grams of yarn.  Now I have another way to use up leftovers.  It is a simple pattern and could be easily modified into a tunic, and one could always add more lace or cables, or whatever else tickles your fancy.

Project:  Camelia Tee by Anna Nilsson
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Marici Fingering in Dusk on the Fjord
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment