Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Dress - Finished!

I finished this up on Monday and blocked it yesterday.  Somehow when I was knitting the Autumn Dress I completely missed directions on the armhole and neck edge - type and placement of the decreases and keeping the edge stitch in reverse stockinette.  This time I followed the directions and even did the crochet edging.  I'm always a little nervous about crochet edging.  With a knit edging I know the gauge and can figure out how many stitches to pick up, but I don't know the crochet gauge so I just have to wing it.  Now I have to find the right turtleneck, leggings and boots to go with it.

Project:  Alita Dress by Adrienne Larsen from Knitter's Magazine 116, Fall 2014
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Winter Amethyst
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment