Sunday, February 9, 2014

Twisted Rib Pullover - One Sleeve Done (Again)

I had actually completed both sleeves, but when I tried one on (pulling it up my arm), the fit was tighter than I like - it fit very closely - so I decided to knit them again a little bit bigger, but I am also worried about running out of yarn so I knit the cuff in leftover yarn from the Goldenrod pullover.  I like the fit of this sleeve better, so I've raveled the other sleeve.  I need to get back to the body and make sure that I like the fit of that as well.  At this point I am not planning on re-knitting the body with a contrast ribbing, but I will probably do the collar out of the yellow.


Pattern:  Design 1835 from Moments No. 005
Yarn:  SMC Select Extra Soft Merino Fino
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm), US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment