Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wilhelmina Shawlette

I cast this on early in December (the 8th, according to my project page), but it took a back seat to a couple of other shawls.  I finally got back to it this past week.  The design is from a book published by The Cooperative Press of projects inspired by literary characters called What Would Madame Defarge Knit?.  This shawlette was designed by Chrissy Gardiner, and was inspired by Mina, the heroine of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula.  I made mine in Serendipitous Ewe Fate Fingering in Blood Thirsty.

And here a beauty shots of my latest shawls (I seem to be making a lot of them lately).
The Wilhelmina Shawlette





Arachne's Delight




The Jungle Book Shawl




The Christmas Shawl
I also have the Dickens colorway (red/green) for this shawl, now I just have to decide which color to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment