Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mystery Shawl 21 - Clue 1

Goddess Knits Mystery Shawl 21 started last weekend.  I finally cast on today and finished up clue 1.  I was waiting on beads.  The first clue is always a very quick knit.  I still have not done Mystery Shawls 18, 19 and 20 or finished the Fall 2010 Mystery Shawl.  But that is okay.  I have lots of projects going at once right now, but it is not stressing me.  I just alternate between the projects in a sort of round-robin fashion and I am enjoying the variety.  The biggest challenge is finding places to stash them where they are not in the way, but not completely put away.

The yarn is Decedently Divine Decadent Lace, also by Goddess Knits, 100% Merino, 100 g, 880 yards.  The color is Living Coral.  The beads are 2-08-228-76 (Beadcats stock no.) red transparent silver-lined matte irid.

No comments:

Post a Comment