Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mystery Sock 2011.1 - Clue 1

Another of my resolutions for the New Year is to knit more socks.  I have only recently been bitten by the sock bug.  They are a lot of fun to knit and there are so many cool sock yarns.  Last week I started a Mystery Sock Knit-Along by Renee Leverington of Goddess Knits.  I've been knitting her Mystery Shawls for a while now, but this is the first Mystery Sock that I have done.  The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Select in Sugar Maple.  I love the colors and the way the scrunches in the cuff interact with them.  As can be seen in the picture I am knitting both socks at the same time, from opposite ends of the ball.  That way, when I finish the last clue I will have both socks done, avoiding the one sock blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment