Sunday, April 21, 2024

Fleece and Harmony Mystery Blanket 2024 - One February Block Done, Second one started!

I finished this block up back on April 8, and then it took two days to dry when I blocked it.  I block these right side down, as I find it easier to pin out, given the curly edges due to the stockinette stitch, so I get a nice reveal when I unpin it.  This one blocked easily to 12 inches (unlike the first January block that I knit that I had to block aggressively to get it to 12 inches).  I’m getting better at the purling two handed colorwork thing, and I think my tension control is improving.  I have cast on the second February block as well.  I do enjoy knitting these, but they take a fair bit of concentration, so definitely not TV knitting, unless it is something that I can just listen to.
The colors for February are:  Mulberry Jam and Lilac

Pattern:  Fleece and Harmony Mystery Blanket 2024
Yarn:  Fleece and Harmony Selkirk Worsted
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment