Sunday, February 4, 2024

Joy to the World - Dragons - One Triangle Done!

I have been dutifully weighing my mini skeins and recording everything in a spreadsheet so I can track my yarn usage, and happily everything is working out just fine.  This is a wonderfully mindless project that I can knit while reading, or watching TV that I have to pay attention to.  The colors were always a challenge, but we shall see how it all comes together.  It feels good to be knitting up stash, and especially Advent kits.  I love them, but it can be a challenge to find good uses for them.  Most of the patterns don’t use up all the yarn and I just hate having left overs.  This triangle used 99.5 grams total.  The entire shawl will use about 350 grams.

Pattern:  Joy to the World by Louise Robert
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep 4 Ply SW Merino Fingering and Kiri
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment