Monday, July 3, 2023

Fingerless Gloves - One Almost Done, Second Cast On

Once I had finished up the Ruffled Scarf I immediately cast on the first Fingerless Glove.  These are knit on US 4 (3.5 mm) needles.  The ruffle went quickly.  After completing the ruffle, the cast on and bind off edges are sewed together and stitches are picked up to start the glove.  I used double point needles for the ruffled section and my ChiaoGoo Twist Shorties for the body.  I still need to do the thumb, but didn’t feel like dealing with it yet, so I cast on my second glove.
I am almost done with the ruffle.  The first glove fits nicely.

Pattern:  Ruffled Scarf with Fingerless Gloves
Yarn:  Hand Painted Knitting Yarns Precious
Needles:  US 8 (5.0 mm), US 6 (4.0 mm), US 4 (3.5 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment