Monday, July 3, 2023

Advertence - Clue 5 Done

It has been a while since I pulled out my Advertence (April).  Clues 5 and 6 have both dropped (May and June), and I imagine Clue 7 will drop soon.  I did spend some time this week working on it though, and have completed Clue 5, and am just past a third of the way through Clue 6.  I have joined my second ball of the dark color.  I joined them the same way that I do fingering weight yarns and it seems to be fine even though this is a sport weight.  I am enjoying the feel of the yarn and the fabric, it is very cushy.  My cat Jezebel likes it too, curling up on it when she has the opportunity.  I am thinking of working a line of crochet stitches in a contrast color to set off the patterning from the edging.  I think it will give a nice finishing touch.

Pattern:  Advertence by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Mirage Sport
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment