Sunday, February 5, 2023

Deck the Halls - Days 1-5

I have mentioned in the past that I have a number of Advent Calendar yarn sets in my stash.  This is the 2022 Sweet Georgia Yarns Advent Calendar.  I accidentally bought two.  Fortunately it comes with two patterns, one knit and one crochet.  This is the knit one.  Unfortunately there is no yarn information included so not only do I not know the yarn base - one sparkly, one not - I also don’t know the color names.  One of the projects on Ravelry does have the color names listed under the daily photos, so I can get them if I really want to.

The pattern isn’t too difficult, but it has increases on both right and wrong sides and I find that I do need to count my stitches regularly to make sure I haven’t lost one, or gained one, like I did last night when I fell asleep while knitting.

Pattern:  Deck the Halls by Tabetha Hedrick
Yarn:  Sweet Georgia Yarns
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment