Saturday, February 4, 2023

Advertence - Clue 1 Done

The Expression Fiber Arts 2023 Mystery Knit Along started last Sunday.  I wasn’t planning on participating, but changed my mind.  I was going to knit from stash, but was out on there web site checking something else out and saw the Dramatic Hues set, right next too an Oopsy Purple Chive and they found their way into my cart.  So, I’m basically going with a two color version in purples.  I also went down on the needle size - the recommended needle for the pattern is bigger than the actual needle size recommended for the yarn itself, and I am not a fan of loose gauge knitting.  The yarn itself is dreamy to knit with.  It is 70% Merino, 10% Camel, 10% Cashmere Goat, 10% Bombyx.

The first clue is seed stitch, which I have not been a fan of, but the last Anna Dalvi Advent pattern had a lot of seed stitch in it, so I think I have gotten over that.

Pattern:  Advertence by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Mirage Sport
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)



No comments:

Post a Comment