Sunday, February 12, 2023

Fan Shawl 2 - One Skein Done!

This project has been riding around in my work bag, and I did manage to make some progress on it this past week, finishing the first skein and starting the second, so over half way done now.  When I laid it out to take a photo my cat Jezebel immediately settled on it.  Thankfully she is a pretty good kitty when it comes to my knitting and crochet.  She likes them, and will chew on dangling yarn if given the chance, but does not go out of her way to abscond with yarn or play with it.  Curling up on it is another matter.  But I certainly don’t blame her there.  She likes to watch me block projects, but does not mess about with them while they are blocking, stepping carefully around the knitting.  She also likes to lay on my blocking mats when they are not being used for blocking.  She likes to follow me around to see what I’m doing, and definitely likes to photo bomb.

Pattern:  Fan Shawl
Yarn:  Hand Painted Knitting Yarn Superwash Fine Merino
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment