Sunday, December 20, 2020

Pardalote Shawl - Finished!

 

I blocked my Pardalote Shawl yesterday morning and this morning it was dry, so I unpinned it and blocked my Goblin Kalari.  Once it got light I grabbed a quick picture on the deck.
A blocking picture in the early afternoon winter sun.  It is hard to do justice to the colors, but here are a couple more shots that get close.

Here you can see the contrast bind off.  I worked the last couple of rows in C1.  And I think this photo helps show the lovely subtle colors of the Haunted colorway.
Both of the colors are Dream in Color Loopy Ewe exclusive colors - Exploration Station and Haunted.
Here they are in the skein - Haunted is the one on top.

Pattern:  Pardalote Shawl by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere 
Needle: US 5 (3.75 mm)




No comments:

Post a Comment