Monday, December 21, 2020

Goblin Kalari - Finished!

 

I finally bound off my Goblin Kalari.  It has been sitting in my project bag for a while now.  I was going to do a knit on edging instead of binding off, but could not get a good color or a good border that seemed to go, so I gave up trying and just bound off.  I had to tink back one row to get enough yarn to bind off with, and I almost made it.
Fortunately I had some yarn in my Kiri leftovers that was a pretty close match.  I did not do a lace bindoff, just a regular bindoff done a bit looser.  I blocked pretty aggressively.  I love how it came out.  I may do more of these.  It is a great way to use up leftovers, and I like the shape.

Pattern:  Kalari Shawl by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri - Goblin Ombré 
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment