Friday, October 16, 2020

Reverberation Shawl - Cast On and One Color Done

 

Having finished up a couple of projects I obviously needed to cast on something new, despite the fact that I currently have twenty WIPs on my Ravelry project page.  This one is The Loopy Ewe Advent Kit from 2019.  It was a bit of an odd one in that the bags had no numbers on them, you could open them in any order you wanted to, or all at once.  I can’t remember for certain what I did, but I probably opened them all at once.  It came with a pattern, the Reverberation Shawl by Debbie O’Neill.  Here are the mini skeins, which did not come with any labels at all, no yarn type, no color names.  I deduced from other clues that the yarn is Sweet Georgia Yarns Tough Love Sock, and I think the order in the picture is the order that I’m going to use them in (going from left to right), although I reserve the right to change my mind.

The Advent set also came with some notions:

Pattern:  Reverberation Shawl by Debbie O’Neill
Yarn:  Sweet Georgia Yarns Tough Love Sock
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment