Monday, July 6, 2020

Lizard Eyes - Two Sections Done


I’ve actually finished up three sections, but apparently I have not taken a picture of it.  This is a fun knit.  I like the cool shapes you can get with short rows, I just wish I knew more about how to design using them. I’m working German short rows, my preference when working garter stitch, and I count and place markers before starting the row so I don’t have to stop and count in the middle.  Makes for more mindless knitting so I can read while I work on it.

I also started a test knit this past weekend, but I can’t post any pictures because it is for the next Unique Sheep Mystery Knit Along.  That project is reserved for weekends when I am rested, and I have to knit two clues each of the next three weekends to make sure I get it done, well half of it done anyway, before the knit along starts.  So this project will be reserved for my weekdays, along with The Journey.

Pattern:  Lizard Eyes by Ursa Major Knits
Yarn:  Rohrspatz & Wollmeise Pure
Needle:  US 2 (2.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment