Saturday, February 16, 2019

Harmonize - Three Skeins Done

After finishing up my Encore shawl I didn't know what to work on next.  I have two more test knits to get done but this week at work has been so crazy and stressful that I just didn't have the mental energy to start them.  I worked for a night on my Mulberry Ombre dress, and then decided to switch to this shawl.  I don't have too much left on it, so maybe I can finish it up and get another WIP off my boards before I cast on my test knits.

I've also been thinking about what I want to do with the other two Harmonize sets that I have.
I'm thinking of working this set next, but using the gradiance as the main color and the red for the lace.  Once I see how that comes out I will decide what to do with my other set.
I may use the same shape, but do a design of my own.

Pattern:  Harmonize Special Edition by Rosemary Hill
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Pashmi - Peacock and Amber
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)




No comments:

Post a Comment