Sunday, May 13, 2018

Blueberry Fields Shrug - Cast On

Having finished up the center panel for my ECOLO shrug, I needed to get another one going to put in my work bag.  I pulled the next Paintbox set off my stack.
When I got in to work on Tuesday, my computer still hadn't changed state.  It was well and truly hung.  I checked the indicator lights and decided it wasn't accessing my hard drive and pushed the power button on the docking station.  Hard reboot.  It came back up and at first I thought it was going to boot up into Windows 7, but then it went back into the upgrade screen and I got to watch my computer go through the process.  It was done loading the operating system by lunch time, but then spent another 22 hours configuring.  By Wednesday mid-morning it was finally done and I was able to log back in.  Thankfully everything had been successful and I didn't lose any data.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment