Sunday, April 29, 2018

Watermelon Shrug - One Side Done

This is such an easy project to pick up and put down, and I find the knitting very soothing.  The yarn is soft, I love the colors, and I know the pattern very well.  I finished up the first side this week.  I have a little bit of green left on this side, as well as some small quantities of leftovers of the other four colors.  I may do some short rows with the remnants, as I did on my very first shrugs, but first I'm going to work the other side.  When I was dividing up the darker green skein I misread the numbers and made one cake a little bit heavier than the other.  I want to make sure I don't need to use any of that remainder to finish up the second side.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment