Sunday, April 29, 2018

Irish Spring - Making Progress

I set this one to the side for a little bit while I waited for some beads I had ordered to arrive.  I worked 5 repeats of the Lace Chart A Pattern, and probably have enough yarn to do a 6th repeat, but I didn't have enough beads.  I tried to find a match on line, but wasn't really successful so I decided to continue without that 6th repeat.  I really don't have to use up every last yard of my yarn.  This is the last of the color A until we get to the very end.  I've just started working with the green.  I have a test knit I'm working on, so I will not be able to devote as much time to my other projects, but when my brain gets tired of test knitting it is always nice to have another project standing by that I can pick up.

Pattern:  Liken by Sivia Harding, modified to be a cape
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment