Saturday, April 14, 2018

Watermelon Shrug - Central Panel Done

On the drive back from the Retreat I finished up the central panel of my Watermelon Shrug.  We left the Retreat early, before breakfast, before folks were even up.  I totally forgot about the group photo.  I think we both just wanted to get home.  Bruce's back was bothering him (he had strained a muscle working in the yard a few days before we left) and I could feel a migraine starting and neither one of us wanted to deal with Richmond at rush hour.  The drive home was very uneventful and the traffic wasn't bad at all, although it was starting to build up when we hit Richmond, which we did around 2pm.  We made it home before 4pm, which was very nice as I had to work the next day.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment