Sunday, February 25, 2018

Saltwater Taffy Myndie - Four Skeins Done

Yesterday I made it through four of my six skeins, well almost.  I am one row shy on my fourth skein.  I am switching skeins at the beginning of a repeat, after the eyelet row.

The colors used so far are:
Saltwater Bananas
Saltwater Mangoes
Saltwater Key Lime
Saltwater Blueberries

Next up is Saltwater Huckleberries and then Saltwater Strawberries.

When I was switching between the Saltwater Mangoes and Key Lime I tried it in the middle of a repeat and decided it really didn't look as nice, so I ripped back.  I really like the colors of this one, they are cheerful and fun.

Pattern:  Myndie by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed, Bright & Bold Advent Calendar 2018
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment