Saturday, February 17, 2018

Violet Valentine - Cast On

Even though I still need to finish my Xanthe for Ambah's "It's a Wrap" KAL I couldn't resist casting on Zarya for the "Valentine KAL".  The yarn is Superfine Fingering by Zen Yarn Garden and it came as a pair - Violet and Violet Speckle.  I didn't even have to stash dive (more like stash surfing) as this is a recent acquisition that hadn't been put away yet.  The purple is very much the Moon Purple that I have used on several other projects, and is a color I really love.

Now I really need to get back to my Xanthe.  I am just over half-way through the second set of stripes - perfect knitting for reading - so I'm hoping I can finish it up this weekend.  I have far too many WIPs right now and really need to get some finished.

Pattern:  Zarya by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment