Sunday, January 7, 2018

Adventurous Wrap - Done!

I wrapped this around my shoulders last week when I was home (one day feeling like I was coming down with something and then the next because of snow) and decided it definitely needed more length, so I unzipped my bind off, put it back on the needles and pulled out my leftovers.  I decided to add length to one side of each triangle.  I had thought about working a third triangle, but I didn't have enough yarn to work the same sequence, and it would have meant undoing more bind offs.  This required the least rework.
I did the same sequence over again, picking up where I had left off.  I did leave out 2 rows of the C2 and C3 colors just before the join because they were the ones that I had the least of and I really didn't want to play yarn chicken.  It turns out I probably would have had just enough of C3 to do all 3 garter ridges, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to risk it.

Pattern:  Adventurous Wrap by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering - Magical Dye Pot F-series
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment