Monday, October 23, 2017

Kimba - Second Color Introduced

Once I finished my Goldwing I picked up my Kimba, which I started back at the end of June.  I was close to the introduction of the second color when I put it down.  I took a quick progress picture showing the second color before I lost the light yesterday.  I powered through that section quickly and have actually done two rows with the third color.  I wasn't sure about my color choice when I went to start the third color, which is the red, but I think it will work out - it will be against the lighter green and the darker green will be the fourth color.  Originally I thought that I would use the dark green as the third color, but as I was working the pattern I realized it would look better with the red as color three and the dark green as color four.


Pattern:  Kimba by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment