Sunday, October 15, 2017

Gazania Shrug - Cast On

This summer I gave away the three shrugs that I had made.  Two of them I had made as gifts, but I wasn't really planning on giving my sister Liz my Gazania Shrug, which was the first one that I had made.  I'm glad I did, though, because it took forever to get a replacement set to make another one.  The first two sets (original order and replacement sent by Biscotte) never made it.  In the end I ordered another set along with several other Paintbox sets, figuring that maybe a larger package would have a lower chance of being lost on the way.  Of course once I had finished the central panel of my Charivari Shrug I had to cast on another one to put in my work bag.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment