Thursday, August 24, 2017

Peacock Shrug - One Stripe Done

Last Friday I left work early and came home and worked on my shrug and read.  I'm reading C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner Series and was close to finishing a book.  They always get very exciting towards the last third.  I took this picture Saturday morning, but then spent the rest of the weekend working on my test knit and never got around to blogging about it.  I'm about half-way through the second stripe now.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

2 comments:

  1. I love this pattern...is it one of yours? hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my variation on a shawl design by Louise Roberts of Biscotte & Cie. I just turned it into a shrug. I love them, so easy to wear and such fun colors. I did write up my pattern for Louise and knit a sample for her. I expect to see the pattern released soon.

    ReplyDelete