Sunday, August 6, 2017

Peacock Shrug - Center Panel Half-way Done

As I neared the completion of my Strawberry Shortcake Shrug I pulled out the Peacock Paintbox set and started the central panel.  I managed to get some knitting in at work and I'm over halfway done with the center panel. I've laid out the other colors in the order I'll be working them from left to right.  I hope my order of 4 more Paintbox sets gets here okay.  I've got two orders of the Gazania Paintbox set that have gone missing.  My original order was placed in June, and a replacement order was sent by Biscotte in July.  Neither have arrived.  I don't know what is going on with the mail system.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment