Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Peacock Shrug - One Side Done

And half way through the second side.  After finishing up my test knit Saturday I spent the rest of the weekend working on my shrug.  I've given up the notion of finishing my third Camp Loopy Project.  The deadline is the day after tomorrow and there is no way I'm going to get there, and I'm not going to try.  Who needs self-imposed stress like that?  I stayed home from work today, feeling a bit like I was coming down with something.  After sleeping the morning away I've been enjoying reading and listening to the rain while I knit.  I wasn't sure about the colors when I finished the first side, but now that I've made such progress on the second things feel like they are coming together into a pleasing whole.


Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment