Sunday, August 13, 2017

Peacock Shrug - Center Panel Done

I finished up the central panel this past week and took a little break from my test knitting to start the first stripe.  I've done a few more rows since then, but am still on the first stripe.  This is my easy knitting project for when I'm too tired to work on lace, but I have to be careful.  Last night I actually nodded off while working on it and almost lost a stitch, and forgot to switch to the larger needle when I was supposed to.  I switched to the larger needle one row late but I don't really think it will make much difference.  It looks like Biscotte & Cie will be releasing the pattern soon.  They had a Facebook post of some photos from a professional photo shoot and I spotted the shrug I knit for them, but was perturbed to see the model wearing it as a scarf instead of a shrug.  I do hope they have some proper photos of it.  I sent them two photos of me modeling it when I sent the pattern.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment