Sunday, January 31, 2016

Piglet Socks - Done!

I finished these up early yesterday afternoon while watching "For a Few Dollars More", the second film in the Man with No Name Trilogy.  I love those movies, Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone are an amazing combination.  I think my favorite film of theirs is "Once Upon a Time in the West", which is truly operatic.  Once I finished up these socks I cast on the next pair and worked through the toe increases before setting them aside to work on my Elizabeth Woodville.  I haven't decided what to call them, so right now they are just "Basic Toe Up Socks 5".  I must confess that I'm not sure what I was thinking when I bought those skeins of self-striping yarn.  The color combinations are pretty wild.

Pattern:  Basic Toe-Up Sock from Custom Socks by Kate Atherley
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Felix
Needle:  US 1 (2.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment