Monday, January 25, 2016

Live Long and Prosper Tunic - Making Progress, Slowly

After pinning and spritzing my Elizabeth Woodville, I decided to pull out my Live Long and Prosper Tunic.  I figured this was the perfect mindless knitting to work on while watching football.  I do love the way this is turning out, but those rows are still long - I've only worked two sets of decreases.  I'm not working my decreases right on the side seams, but instead shifted them in so they are more like darts.  I thought it would make the tunic hang better.  After working with the Felix sock yarn and the Hebridean 2-ply, this yarn is so soft and silky, and very slippery. 

My Elizabeth Woodville is dry, and the fit looks good, so I will continue on with that.  I also reclaimed the yarn from my previous start and it is wound back into cakes and ready to be used.

Pattern:  Live Long and Prosper Tunic by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Fingering Merino Cashmere and Fingering Silky Cashmere by Sundara Yarns
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment