I finished this up a week ago - the advantage of getting the entire pattern so I could make the modifications for the group. This one was easy to modify, I just added 3 extra purl stitches at the end to make the pattern symmetric. Here is a close up to show how the two clues line up.
I have finished the chart modifications for all of the clues and am almost done with clue 5. Making sure that things line up correctly has been one of the biggest challenges - along with modifying the written directions correctly - especially between charts 4 and 5.
Project: Wind in the Willows by Janine le Cras
Yarn: Sunglow on Selene by the Unique Sheep
Needle: US 3 (3.25 mm)