Thursday, April 24, 2014

Twisted Rib Pullover II - Body Done

I ended up staying home from work today with a migraine.  They are not as bad or as frequent as they used to be, but ironically that just means that when I do get them I don't feel like I have to tough it out.  Plus the position I have now is demanding enough that it really isn't a good idea to go in when my brain is fuzzy.  So I stayed home with Turner Classic Movies and the cats.  TCM is running John Wayne movies today, he being the star of the month.  As fuzzy as my brain is today, lace is out, so I pulled this project out of the project bag.  I had knit up to the split for the front and back when I got distracted by a couple of lace projects.  Usually I would block the body at this point to make it easier to pick up the stitches for the collar, but the straps are so thin (just 3 stitches) that blocking really didn't make much of a difference, so I am just going to start the collar.  I am going to knit the sleeves from the top down.

Pattern:  Design 1835 from Moments No. 005
Yarn:  SMC Select Extra Soft Merino Fino in Malachite
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment