Thursday, April 17, 2014

Scorpius - One side finished

I finished up the first side last night and have started working chart 2 on the second side.  This is where things start to get boring for me.  I've done all of these stitch patterns already and I just want to be done with the shawl.  The nice thing about this pattern is that it is a rectangular shawl, so the rows go pretty quickly, and they don't keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger.  I am already thinking about my next project - another Kitman Figueroa shawl, Koi Rama - with the yarn for the Pisces shipment of the Zodiac Club.  The club pattern is pretty, but not quite my style, and the yarn really wants to be made into Koi Rama - which is a fish themed shawl, so it is still appropriate - and one should always listen to the yarn.


Project:  Scorpius by Trish vanKuyk
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Scorpio
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment