Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fresh Ink Cardigan - Update

I did manage to get a little knitting done during Bead & Button.  Saturday (June 9) was so slow, that I vowed I would bring my knitting on Sunday.  I can get through anything if I have my knitting with me.  I also worked on this cardigan during Meet the Teachers Tuesday night (June 5).  I have just started the body increases.

And just look at this beautiful necklace that my sister Virginia designed and made!  She gave it to me because I had the perfect outfits to wear it with.
It is called Falling Leaves, and she has kits!  They are not listed on their web site, but if you want one just send an email to the Beadcats (order@beadcats.com).  They cost $115 + shipping and come with detailed instructions.  She is working on other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment