Saturday, June 2, 2012

Briar Rose Bolero - Sleeve Shaping Done

I've made great progress on my Camp Loopy project.  I am up to the shoulder shaping.  The instructions for the decreases for the sleeves is a little confusing, and I don't think I did it quite right, but it is close enough.  I kept the decreases along a single line, my line just may be shifted a stitch, but I don't think it will make any difference.  It has been a fun and speedy knit.  I even managed to fit in some trip preparations.  I've laid out some outfits for the trip, although I still need to pack.
I always bring my Afghani Nomad Dress.  The bodice is heavily beaded, and it is always a big hit at the show.  And of course matching jewelry and lace shawls is always important.  And Bruce and I even packed the Element.  But there is still more to go in.


No comments:

Post a Comment