Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Citrine Socks

This is the first shipment of the Jewelbox Lace Club.  A Renee Leverington of Goddess Knits club.  The theme is jewels, hence the Citrine.  This is my first pair of socks with beads.  They look very pretty, but feel a little odd.  If I had them to do over, I would make the cuffs longer.  I have noticed this before with Renee's sock patterns, the cuffs are not very long.  This usually works well on me, because I have muscular calves, and I have had problems with socks being too tight, but on this sock I would have liked a little more length in the cuff.  Still, they fit well enough, and my kitchener stitch skills are steadily improving.  The yarn is nice to work with, and I have a fair bit left over.  I love the color.

Pattern:  Citrine Socks
Yarn:  Decadently Divine Decadent Sock Light (463 yds, 100 gr) in Citrine
Designer:  Renee Leverington, Goddess Knits
Needle Size:  US 1.5 (2.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment