Sunday, July 28, 2024

Joy to the World - Cindy - One Triangle Done!

While my Wallflowers has definitely been monopolizing my attention at home, my work bag project has been proceeded nicely.  I finished up the first triangle over a week ago, but just hadn’t gotten around to getting a photo.  I do love these colors.  It is just such a cheerful combination.  I’ve already started the second triangle.  Sometimes I do think I should be more clever and make sets like these into a garment, but I really haven’t figured out how I would do that, and what I would be happy with, so I go with a shawl.  Maybe after I retire I will have time to figure something out.  That happy date is fast approaching.

Pattern:  Joy to the World by Louise Robert
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep 4 Ply SW Merino Fingering and Kiri
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment